Spending $200 on a pair of jeans is something most denim heads have learned to rationalize. But buying a second pair to get the fit just right? That takes a special obsession. Read full story here.
- MEASUREMENTS (raw) Size 32, W 33″, Rise 11″, Thigh 12″, Knee 8.75″, Inseam 36.5″, Leg Opening 7.75″
- MEASUREMENTS (After 1 warm soak) W 32.5″, Rise 10.75″, Thigh 12″, Knee 8.25″, Inseam 34″, Leg Opening 7″
- FABRIC: 18oz, unsanforized, selvedge denim. Woven on vintage shuttle looms in Japan using a special low tension slow weaving process and utilizing slub irregular shaped yarns . Both the warp and weft are rope dyed with pure indigo creating an extremely deep indigo tone. Cut and sewn in Canada.
- DETAILS: Slubby irregular indigo warp and indigo weft, Red-line selvedge Hidden coin pocket selvedge, Orange chain-stitching.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Very stiff and rigid. Can stand on it’s own when soaked. Respectibly slubby with a nice loose hand woven like feel. The indigo on indigo give the very textured fabric a more subtile first impression.
- AFTER A FEW WEEKS: The denim breaks in to feel much softer. It also gradually gets a little hairy and reveals some nep as it fades. Very quick fading with burst of electric blue.