Measurements tag size 28: Waist 32″, rise 10.25″, back rise 15.6″, thigh 10.75″, knee 7.5″ hem 7″, inseam 35.5″.
Cut: Slim straight with a medium rise.
Fabric: 13.5oz Cone Mills “1968”selvedge. 3×1 righthand twill 100% Memphis cotton. This fabric has a slightly lighter shade than the standard Cone Mills denim. It has just a touch more texture as well.
- Top and bottom only stitching on leather patch
- Copper Threading
- Tucked belt loops
- Custom copper buttons and rivets
- White and redline selvedge ID
- Double felled inseam
- Chain stitched waistband, yoke, and hem
- Bar tacks instead of back pocket rivets
- Reinforced fly and side seams
First Impressions: A nice slim straight cut. I really like the color of the 1968 Cone Denim. Great button and rivet design and the tucked belt loops are always a reassuring detail. Good quality stitching, pretty clean with no visible flaws.
Looking forward to the nice vintage fades these will be producing over the years.
~ The Denim Hound 11-14-16