Measurments – size 30: Waist 32″, rise 10″, back rise 15″, thigh 11″, knee 7.8″, hem 6.4″, inseam 36″
Cut: Skinny tapered cut with a medium rise.
Fabric: 13oz Cone Mills “W 214” selvedge. 3×1 right hand twill. The standard, classic Cone Mills denim.
- Top and bottom only stitching on leather patch
- Copper Threading
- Tucked belt loops
- Custom copper buttons and rivets
- White and redline selvedge ID
- Double felled inseam
- Chain stitched waistband, yoke, and hem
- Bar tacks instead of back pocket rivets
- Reinforced fly and side seams
First Impressions: A good skinny cut denim with just enough details to keep it interesting. I really like the Asbury Park design on the buttons and rivets. They feel very solid with a nice weight to them.
An interesting option when looking for american made cone denim in the $200 range. Available on the Asbury Park website, here.
~ The Denim Hound 11-14-16