Measurments (size 30): waist 32″, rise 10″, back rise 14″, thigh 11.5″, knee 8″, hem 7.75″, inseam 33.5″
Fabric: 14.75oz sanforized, left hand twill, with a slight red cast warp and white weft. A classic Cone Mills denim with a touch of crosshatching texture. The usual Cone denim hand, tight weave and a soft feeling weft.
- Red and white selvedge ID
- Hidden selvedge in u-shaped watch pocket
- Contoured waistband
- 1/8” double needle accents
- Red Wing Heritage Oro Legacy leather patch
- Red Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Signature leather backed rivet detail
- Bartacked back pockets
- Custom copper rivets and button tacks
- Copper button-fly
- All hardware sourced from Kentucky
- Double felled inseam
- Chainstitched waistband, yoke, and hems
- Tucked belt loops
- 100% made in the USA
First Impressions: Very sturdy construction and distinct details that are not overdone. Great attention to detail was used in designing these jeans. I love the Redwing leather patch! The Cone denim used is a good middle ground fabric that will be suitable for any level of denim lover. Interesting enough for a denimhead but not too much for an average jeans wearer.
Fit: A hybrid of their previous two cuts. The top block of their Trabucco but with a slimmer more tapered cut on the legs. Very comfortable. On the roomy end of the slim cut spectrum. Plenty of room in the legs but still gives a flattering silhouette. A good slim cut for people with thicker legs. Would be a great cut for any kinds of hands on work our outdoor actives.
The Rios Slim Straight available at FreenoteCloth.com
~The Denim Hound 9-10-16