Fit: Regular fit. Not a slim fitting shirt, but not too wide.
Fabric: Heavyweight, dense weave chambray fabric sourced from Kuroki mill in Okayama.
- Contrast off white stitching throughout
- Chainstitch detailing with run on chainstitch on side seams
- Tab extension at neck
- Off white Corozo fisheye design buttons sourced from Japan
- Shirt is made in china but from same factory management as the jeans are in Japan
- Lightweight chambray used on side seam gussets, underside of cuffs and inside of collar
First Impressions: Very thick and slubby chambray fabric! Probably most heavyweight shirt I have. I look forward to having this one for years, I looks as if it will age beautifully and just get more and more comfortable. The fabric gets even better after the first wash and has minimal shrinkage.
You can purchase this shirt at The Workers Club website here.