Cut: A comfortable cut but not too baggy. A nice and roomy body and arms. Medium to med-long in back length and shorter on the arm length. A good cut for any physical activity.
Measurements (Medium): Shoulders 17.5″, chest 21.5″, back length 29.5″, sleeve length 23.3″ Shrinks about 0.25″ – 0.5″ with first wash.
Fabric: A nice indigo warp, green weft, 70z non-selvedge denim. A lightly hairy fabric with a little bit of nep here and there. Small trace hints of slub in the warp and weft, but otherwise a pretty smooth, soft and light fabric. Good for moderate to warm weather.
- Triple chain stitched with yellow and red thread
- Donut style metal buttons
- Button on upper sleeve for fastening a roll up
- Large non-button chest work pocket with pencil slot
- Three Arrow Heads emblem on front placket
- Mock pullover construction with hidden lower buttons
- Pleated wraparound cuffs
- Run-off chain stitching on front seams
- Reinforced collar enclosure
First Impressions: This is a very comfortable shirt, great for working or outdoor activities. For some reason I can imagine a Rastafarian-militant in the thick jungle wearing this shirt with some fatigues and boots, using a machete to cut through the brush. Equally at home in the urban jungle, this shirt commands attention and has some very interesting fade potential. I would note that if you have long arms then you may want to double check the sizing. With most shirts, the arms are a bit too long for me. This shirt the arm length is perfect.
Check out ARW on Instagram and Facebook.
~ The Denim Hound 7-13-17